Next summer my family and I would like to host a Russian orphan through the Journeys of Joy program with Friends of Russian Orphans and McCord Road Christian Church. In order to provide for our sweet little one, we would like to raise between $200 - $300. Here’s how you can help…
I am an amateur photographer who loves taking portraits of family and friends. I have no professional experience.
For a $20 donation I would love to have a mini photo shoot session with you and your loved ones. I can guarantee 30-35 images on CD with no rights restriction (make as many copies of the photos as you want). The images are high resolution, and suitable for enlarging / framing.
· Indoor and outdoor shoots are available (I personally love outdoors!)
· You’ll walk away with some family portraits, couple shots, sibling shots, individuals of each family member, candid shots, and whatever specific requests you can think of.
· After you schedule your session you’ll receive a short questionnaire asking about your personal preferences. These questions will help me know more about your family and what kinds of pictures you want. This way I can tailor the shoot to your needs and you’ll get more of what you want…
· 5-6 family members please (that includes pets, depending on location!)
If you’d like to have a group larger than 6, that’d be great! But I might ask for a larger donation
· I would like to do one session a week, six sessions this fall. Please don’t schedule later than mid November. I would really like to have all these shoots done before Christmas, so that you can send your new photos out in your Christmas letters if you so choose. Depending on the popularity of the project, I might offer up a few spring sessions (starting in April).
· Shoots can be during the week between the hours of 4:00 – 9:00 pm, or on weekends (Sundays after 1:00 pm). I have flexible hours, so if those times don’t work for you, email me and we’ll find a time that works for everyone.
Contact me to set up your shoot today – spaces are filling up quickly!
To schedule your shoot, leave a message on this here blog, or if you know my email / phone number, give me a holler...
In the event that we do not end up hosting an orphan, %100 of the proceeds will be directly donated to FORO.
Thank you and God bless!