10/08/2009

Taken by storm

This photography project has certainly taken on a life of it's own. When I originally designed the project I was hoping for 5 families this fall, and (if I was lucky) maybe 2-3 more in the spring. As of this post I have 23 families that would like to participate. Which means if I start in April and do one family a week, I'll be "in business" until mid July - which is the cut off for the project. The good news is that I should have my food/clothing expenses covered and most of our little one's traveling costs (which looks to be about $1,000). I am praying that God will provide all of our traveling costs, and a little extra so we can help others who would like to participate in the project.
It's so cool to watch God's plan for the project unfold. Clearly He dreams bigger than I do.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...