9/23/2011

The Things that Come out of My Mouth

Ever have one of those times when words came out of your mouth that you were quite sure that you should be saying.
Case in point.

Hey toddler. If you are hiding, don't announce to the whole world that you are hiding in the bathroom. It sort of defeats the purpose.

No, Louisa. Your bottom does not smell good.

Annie, can I ask why Polly Pocket is reclining in your cereal? Is she having milk bath?
 
The toddler wants to borrow my car. Should I be worried? Maybe I'll just let her mother handle that one when she comes to pick her up.

There's a chicken in my pants! (thank you little people for making plastic chickens that are rather easy to hide in dirty laundry piles on the floor, I'm rather glad they didn't lay eggs while they were in there. Just sayin')

3 comments:

Jennie Louise said...

hahaaaa... sounds like a bonkers convo you've been having today!
I love children for that reason. So random.
Jennie. x

Unknown said...

Kids are the best form of entertainment! Thanks for stopping by my site and leaving such a nice comment! I'm not sure if the shoes would stay while running with the knotty laces...we haven't tested them out yet :)

Savannah McQueen said...

The polly pocket comment made me laugh...while I was sipping my coffee. Oh yes...amazing the things we say and sometimes with the calmest and most dead beat kind of tone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...