10/07/2011

Paperless School

One of the fun things about homeschooling is that you can do wacky things, like paperless school. A full day of coursework without picking up a pencil. Craziness. I know. 
The concept evolved out of necessity a while back when my self directed learners completed all their seat work for the week on day 4, and I wasn't about to let them off the hook for that 5th day.
So what does paperless school look like? It's a fabulous swirl of science experiments, art projects, reading, math games, and a little bit of  Tim and Moby thrown in for good measure
So while they are rejoicing over the fact that they have "no school" today, I'm chuckling about the full day of school that I snuck in while they weren't looking.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...