3/02/2012

33 years blessed

It's interesting to see how people choose to celebrate their birthdays.
Some members of our family have been known to celebrate their specialness for an entire week. We won't name names. Ok, it's all of us.
Since we are a family that is rich in being (as opposed to a family rich in having) we tend to not make a huge fuss over gifts in favor of family fun activities. This year I celebrated with home made cookies, reading in the sunshine, swimming, playdates, multiple breakfasts in bed and scrapbooking with friends. 
These are a few of my favorite things.
And this is how I chose to celebrate the passing of another year. 

1 comment:

Zsa Zsa said...

I have a good friend who's very rich and doesn't like celebrating birthdays, even her child's. It makes me sad, but then again- she might have very good reasons for not liking birthdays.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...